Made this Friday night, another sample from one of the cutest tea companies out there, Bluebird Tea Co. Thanks guys!

I love the smell of lavender. I probably have an 85 yr old lady living inside me telling me to buy everything lavender scented. Hand cream, lip balm, perfume…last summer I planted my very first garden which included two lavender plants. Exciting, but I still haven’t figured out what to do with them, haha. This year I might try them in my dehydrator and play around.

Anyway, I love earl grey teas, and given my obsession with lavender I thought it was worth a try.
You know how some things smell better than they taste? Lavender smells like heaven but not surprisingly I’m pretty sure it kind of tastes like a plant, haha. I didn’t like it enough to have two steeps, but I am glad I tried it. I had it at night so maybe it helped to relax me. Who knows.

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada