Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second here.

Did they liquefy some cookies and make a tea blend out of it or what?! Why is this so good??

Thanks so much Kittenna for this sample…. Pretty sure it might be the best cookie/baked goods tea I’ve ever tried. I will probably have to buy some soon.

I made it to bring along in my Contigo travel mug for a 2.5 hour car ride, and those mugs keep the liquid ridiculously hot for a silly amount of time so I was patiently waiting to not melt the inside of my mouth…. I was so pleased when I could finally take a sip! It’s really good. I am impressed.

Curses. It’s both exciting and disappointing to find an awesome tea to add to your wish list :)
Especially not knowing the shipping cost situation for that company. But I will look into it soon enough! Now I’m pumped to try my other S&V samples from Kittenna. You guys might be creating a monster over here……

haha some of them smell WONDERFUL but don’t taste nearly as delicious. This is one of my favourites that we’ve tried so far. If we place another joint order i’ll try to remember to poke you and we can maybe send some your way.

whatshesaid

That would be awesome :) what a delicious tea! Man.

TastyBrew

This sounds good! I’ve never had any of their teas. This might make me try them.

jessiwrites

I’ve had their Strawberry Cupcake and said almost the exact same thing in my review – it tasted like someone liquefied a cupcake into my mug. Sadly, their shipping is $30 to Canada, which is insane. I emailed and asked about it and she said she could price it for my individual order, but I haven’t placed one yet.

Aw man. Of course it is $30. :(

whatshesaid

Who can afford that! Jeez.

jessiwrites

I told her it was ridiculous and that while I really wanted to place an order with the company, I’d rather spend that money on teas from other companies who charge less for shipping. She said if I let her know what my order was, she could price out shipping for me, and explained that for the 6oz order I had in my cart would be more like $9 for shipping, but that the flat rate on the website is the $30.

whatshesaid

If they can actually admit that, why not offer a lower rate? That really sucks.

TastyBrew

@whatshesaid I think I’m going to place an order for small sizes of several of their teas. We can do what we did for culinary teas if you want.

jessiwrites

Well, the flat rate is for a different kind of shipping. I really have no idea why they don’t offer this other option on their site, though. I almost didn’t even bother, but after ordering from other companies with reasonable shipping, I thought I should tell her that she was losing my business with those rates.

Cavocorax

That’s crazy expensive. I thought Adagio was the only one with unreal prices. At least you took the initiative to contact them!

Comments

whatshesaid

That would be awesome :) what a delicious tea! Man.

Aw man. Of course it is $30. :(

whatshesaid

Who can afford that! Jeez.

whatshesaid

If they can actually admit that, why not offer a lower rate? That really sucks.

Cavocorax

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada