Having the last bit of this. It’s slightly bitter, makes my teeth ache with dryness and the flavour is a mere whisper of what the smell suggests. I hate being hard on a tea, especially a dessert tea, but you must pay the price for disappointing me so badly. If the dry leaves didn’t smell so delectable my review wouldn’t be so harsh. Gotta lower my rating accordingly.

Grateful for this sample from Kittenna because I’d be pissed if I wasted my tea money on some of these.

TastyBrew

Jeesh. What a disappointment! I had this on my list, I guess I’ll take it off!

whatshesaid

Don’t let me be the determining factor though, well maybe for this one but I’m definitely in the minority for the apple cinnamon one.

take this one off your list imo. find it via swap. apple cinnamon is still worth a shot given that the bunch of us enjoyed that one. we all pretty much unanimously didn’t really love this one

whatshesaid

Yeah agreed. I debated adding the apple cinnamon to my list anyway to give it another shot but I recall drinking it and it just didn’t have what I wanted so I will just accept the verdict I already gave and move on

Comments

TastyBrew

Jeesh. What a disappointment! I had this on my list, I guess I’ll take it off!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada