Josie Jade (thanks!) sent me this because she hated it and I really enjoyed it, from what I recalled the one time a girl at work brought some in and let me try.

Drinking it now, I find it really weird tasting, not necessarily BAD, but artificially sweet, and definitely oily, and it’s leaving a weird fake taste in the back of my mouth.

Here’s what’s good…. The smell of the dry blend. Period.

Ughhh it’s soooo fake sweet, what IS that???

I don’t know what’s happening in my mouth right now but I don’t think I like it.

Sad face.

you know..some days you need to re-read what you think you read. your sentence made me do that. “the smell of the dry blend. period.” eeseh apparently i’m tired lol

Lol I won’t ask!

jessiwrites

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I actually really enjoyed this one, particularly the way the heat from the peppercorns worked with the sweet caramel-y flavor. Hmm.

whatshesaid

I find it kind of sickening and artificial… Really odd. Ah well!!

Josie Jade

That’s how I felt about it, too. Maybe this was just a bad batch? It wouldn’t have been quite as bad if it wasn’t so greasy. Yuck! Sorry you didn’t like it, whatshesaid!

Comments

Lol I won’t ask!

jessiwrites

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

whatshesaid

I find it kind of sickening and artificial… Really odd. Ah well!!

Josie Jade

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada