I’m not even sure if I can adequately describe how much I love this stuff.
It’s delicious in so many ways. First of all, the caramel flavour is like ‘BAM!’ The perfect balance between that and the matcha. Not too sweet, just right.

Every morning when I make some at work, there’s always someone near by who goes “OH MY GOD what is that smell?? What are you making? It smells so good!”

Cue my advertising spiel – “It’s caramel matchaccino, you can get it online from Redleadtea.com” (but usually preceded by a layman’s explanation of what matcha is, period)

I love making it as a hot latte with my little battery operated ebay purchased milk frother and a combo of warm milk and not quite hot water, but I’ve tried mixing it with cold milk in my Magic Bullet blender and it creates this creamy, frothy, thick and delicious smoothie that is probably the best way to start any day. Honestly. Man.

I had tried this during the testing stages and fell in love. So when it was finally released and on sale I bought some right away, the largest size because I just knew I’d want to have it around for as long as possible.

Apparently you can even make this by putting it in a bottle with milk and giving it a good shake, how easy is that? And inexpensive… wayyyy cheaper than going to Starbucks. I’d rather support the ‘Little Guy’ anyday, anyway!

For this, Red Leaf, I salute you.

Get on that!!

TastyBrew

I love the caramel flavor one. Is this one different?

Cavocorax

Nice sales pitch!

whatshesaid

Only because it’s my real opinion :)

TastyBrew it’s a latte mix! New product, totally awesome! Creamy and similar to a Starbucks type of mix

TastyBrew

I have several flavors left to try from my last order from them but I’ll add this to my future purchase list! Sounds awesome!

Chizakura

This is making me want to try matcha again. Maybe I gave up on it too fast.

(and zing! Dx; People should still support my Starbucks so I can have money to buy tea~~~ I do know what you mean though, but still, I’m like “Nooooo, work hours please?” Haha)

whatshesaid

Haha, sorry. I want you to get hours to buy tea…I know Starbucks isn’t suffering without my business! I go sometimes anyway because I’m in love with their stupid Vanilla Blondes. I prefer Second Cup though because it’s a Canadian franchise ;)

OMGsrsly

Second cup usually has maple flavor syrup for coffees as well. And almond. And coconut. :)

whatshesaid

oh yeah I’m all over their maple flavor when they have the maple tea during the appropriate season. I get them to make me “London Fogs” but using maple tea and maple syrup vs the vanilla and earl grey ;)

OMGsrsly

O. M. G. You are genius. I never thought of that!

whatshesaid

Lol yeah I think I started something big at my local Second Cup, haha. When I say I love maple I mean I love maple!!

Chizakura

MAPLE flavor syrup? DX I wish Starbucks would get that. I might actually have a drink now and then if they did.

We do have coconut by the way, but it’s a Summer offering. They have to save all the best syrups for the seasonal ones of course =/

I wish we had better tea at Starbucks. =/ I wish we had better everything at Starbucks. Honestly it’s overrated. XD Almost every coffee shop is better.

Comments

TastyBrew

I love the caramel flavor one. Is this one different?

Cavocorax

Nice sales pitch!

whatshesaid

Only because it’s my real opinion :)

Chizakura

This is making me want to try matcha again. Maybe I gave up on it too fast.

OMGsrsly

O. M. G. You are genius. I never thought of that!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada