Mmmmmm. So creamy and limey and vanillariffic.
Rooibos is not overly noticeable and that’s just how I like it!

It brewed up a nice rich brown. Very flavorful. awesome.

Totally worth owning all three.

Kaylee

three?

whatshesaid

Lime Chiffon, Lemon Chiffon and Lemon Lime Tart :)

TeaBrat

sounds good! I love the lemon chiffon…

Shmiracles

i just got my lime chiffon in the mail. maybe i’ll have it tonight as i watch the sun go down.
I’m So Glad Winter Is Finally Gone! yyyyyyeeeeeeee!

whatshesaid

Yay is right! So nice to have longer days.

Comments

Kaylee

three?

whatshesaid

Lime Chiffon, Lemon Chiffon and Lemon Lime Tart :)

TeaBrat

sounds good! I love the lemon chiffon…

Shmiracles

I’m So Glad Winter Is Finally Gone! yyyyyyeeeeeeee!

whatshesaid

Yay is right! So nice to have longer days.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada