Yay! Another generous sample from Teavivre.

I was anxious to try this as I have discovered a bit of a love for milk oolongs, and I wasn’t sure if I preferred flavored over not.

Next time I will try a comparison with this, the unflavored one, and Davidstea’s version (which I am not sure on whether it is flavored or not)

I enjoyed this as much as the unflavored Teavivre offering, but again if I had them side by side I would probably notice the creaminess more in this one.

Limiting my caffeine now so steep 2 will take place tomorrow, hopefully the leaves will be ok overnight at work.

ETA I should add that though my palate is still new and untrained, I have really been enjoying these milk oolongs. Imagine, no additives or fake flavors and they’re still so fresh and buttery and creamy. That’s good stuff.

also….

Steep 2 was a success. Still creamy and buttery and vegetal but not in a way that turns me off (spinach tea is not for me!!)

Steep 3 to follow :)

Froogle_jimmy

I have 100g of this stuff and wish I had ordered more…..Its great for multiple steepings as well!!! As long as you left the leaves in a cup or enclosed(not drying out) they should be fine.