Oh my god.

I need to bump this rating up from 83 as I really love this. So glad Persimmon Tree added a better shipping option for Canada as I’m really regretting not ordering the bigger size of this and Mandarin Cream.

If someone places an order that I can piggyback on, let me know! ;)

Probably the me from a year ago or even 4 months ago would have dismissed this as being too weak, not flavorful enough. But it’s so classy! It’s delicate and the base is tasty and sufficiently noticeable and the caramel is not a question! It’s an answer!

I thought I was looking for my holy grail caramel BLACK tea but I ended up accidentally finding the holy grail caramel GREEN tea. I usually only do two steeps as I find (with all teas though) after that it is too weak and watery for me. I should try cold brewing the leftovers of these precious leaves.

I want to drink it everyday but it’s kind of a rare commodity in my cupboard because I don’t have much. And even though Persimmon Tree thankfully added a better shipping option for Canada, it’s still $15. But I will return!

whatshesaid – try the caramel green tea from purearoma. My memory may have failed me but it’s compareable to this one for sure (might be better though honestly my memory isn’t too clear)

whatshesaid