I just got this in the mail today. So excited.

I haven’t tried it yet but the smell is telling me it might be the Caramel Black tea of my dreams. I have to wait until tomorrow but it’s going to be breakfast, and it’s going to be good. I can tell!!

Just, yay!!

Eta

Well, it’s as good as I thought it would be. Probably can halt the annoying hunt for my perfect caramel black tea, I think this is it!! I think I can taste the Assam base, which is nice. The flavouring seems to compliment it rather than cover it up.

It’s creamy caramel, made even creamier thanks to the vanilla. The best part is that it’s not the burnt toffee tasting sort of caramel! It’s milky and sweet but not in a fake way. I really really like this. It’s as good as it smells. I will reorder later for sure!!!

woot! it IS pretty darn delicious

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I really need to order some of this! It sounds so tasty!

Yay!! Another believer!!
I love the Assam base of the tea! It keeps it from being yet another wimpy vanilla.

Terri – remind me to send you…wait i think you’re getting some. Well i was going to say remind me to send you a sample of 2 friends…but i’m pretty sure you bought some

TastyBrew

Welcome to the club :-)

whatshesaid

Oh it’s so good. Another Butiki must-have!!

Terri HarpLady

Sil – I bought some! I’ve already actually drank it a few times, just haven’t written anything yet because:
1. There isn’t a ‘Two Friends’ entry, & I’m too lazy to make one, since I’m not sure if it’s an ‘official’ tea
2. I’m lazy…I mean busy…
:D

Kittenna

Yay, another awesome review of this one! I’m currently in the TO airport, anxiously awaiting my arrival in Saskatoon and therefore my first taste of this tea (and others from Butiki). I mean…. anxiously awaiting seeing my family…. yes….

Kitenna..it’s lovely. :)

Comments

woot! it IS pretty darn delicious

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I really need to order some of this! It sounds so tasty!

Yay!! Another believer!!

TastyBrew

Welcome to the club :-)

whatshesaid

Oh it’s so good. Another Butiki must-have!!

2. I’m lazy…I mean busy…
:D

Kittenna

Kitenna..it’s lovely. :)

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada