I can’t believe I didn’t try this sooner, whether by ordering some or asking for a sample.
It’s really good. Doesn’t taste fake at all (and I’m the opposite of vegan so I’m always wary of the weird chemical and soy crap that goes into trying to duplicate something natural like meat or dairy, (though arguably neither of those is particularly natural these days) but Butiki’s teas never taste weird or fake!) and the flavoring is really delicate, not punch you in your face cloying or overwhelming.

Believe it or not, I can actually taste all the flavors, chocolate, orange and marshmallow, sure enough!! Imagine! Regretting not buying this sooner.

Reminds me a bit of Kusmi’s Euphoria, also chocolate orange, but mate rather than black tea.

I really like that one but i might like this one even more :)
It’s a flavored tea done right!

Chizakura

I’ve been wanting to try this too! :) Normally I don’t like tea that has chocolate in it (vegan or otherwise) but judging by Peppermint Patty, she manages to make it really good! :D I want to try both this and raspberry truffle.

whatshesaid

Raspberry Truffle wasn’t for me when I tried it, but maybe in the future that will change :)
This one though, this is a keeper for sure!!

Yeah raspberry truffle wasn’t my favourite from Stacy. I prefer two friends to three friends but i’m silly like that lol

Two Friends??? Did you just make that up? Hehe

well sort of. lol i think? we landed on calling it two friends but stacy made me an awesome side creation of orange and chocolate with the assam base because i was having serious problems with three friends. I was SOOOOOO excited for three friends because i love chocoalte orange but no matter how i steep it, there’s a weird after taste that i get.

whatshesaid

Ohh ok!! Cool :) it must be good! Is it going to be available to the public?

not sure. I know kittenna, terri and i all ordered some…

Terri HarpLady

and I’m drinking it right now :)

Butiki Teas

whatshesaid-It’s not going to be available online but if enough people are interested I can do a small batch of it.

Nitoo6of6

Now I am so excited!!!! I put an order in for this as well as quite a few other Butiki teas (like cantaloupe and cream, maple pecan oolong, and creamy eggnog).

whatshesaid

You won’t be disappointed!! (Well hopefully :))

Comments

Chizakura

whatshesaid

This one though, this is a keeper for sure!!

Two Friends??? Did you just make that up? Hehe

whatshesaid

Ohh ok!! Cool :) it must be good! Is it going to be available to the public?

not sure. I know kittenna, terri and i all ordered some…

Terri HarpLady

and I’m drinking it right now :)

Butiki Teas

Nitoo6of6

whatshesaid

You won’t be disappointed!! (Well hopefully :))

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada