Sipdown!
I cold brewed the last of this, probably stale at this point as it was from back in the day when DT used teal sticky labels on their bags and included a cute description rather than ingredients, haha.

It’s good! A nice, refreshing, caffeine free option. Especially given the lovely weather here in NB lately.

Can you sweeten cold tea? No, right? I wanted to. It was missing a little something something. I added some raspberries and lemon juice to whiz it up. Maybe lime juice next time.
I will buy more when/if they re-release it :)

momo

Use some kind of liquid sweetener to sweeten cold tea and have it mix in right. You can make simple syrup by mixing 1 part water to 1 part sugar by just shaking it up in a jar until it’s combined, then just keep it in the fridge and it’s good for a couple weeks. 2 parts sugar lasts even longer: http://www.alcademics.com/2009/08/simple-syrup-its-good-to-be-rich.html

Lala

I always add sugar to cold brewed teas if they need. You just have to stir a lot to get it to dissolve.

whatshesaid

Good to know, thanks!

Nxtdoor

I wasn’t drinking tea when this flavour was available. I want it!
And yes, I add sugar to cold teas. Like Lala says, it takes a little longer but hey… Something in liquid form is better. Not honey though, it just globs when it hits cold anything!

OMGsrsly

I like making simple syrup with honey. :) Live on the wild side, etc.

Comments

momo

Lala

whatshesaid

Good to know, thanks!

Nxtdoor

I wasn’t drinking tea when this flavour was available. I want it!

OMGsrsly

I like making simple syrup with honey. :) Live on the wild side, etc.

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada