I don’t know if it’s the catnip or the fennel but I can’t handle the smell of these leaves. The brewed liquor isn’t much better. I bought and drink this for one reason and one reason only – IBS. I don’t enjoy it, but it seems to help.

It’s just not my cuppa tea! I definitely don’t drink it willingly. My friend loved it though, and it’s rated surprisingly well for something that grosses me out!

I had it in a pretty Davidstea tin that I decided to use for something else…. It took forever to get the stench of this out of it. But I will keep drinking it, so long as it keeps making me feel better.

I am not going to bother with a rating as I’m not sure whether to rate it on taste or functionality!

Chelle

I wonder if there is any other tea you can blend it with to hide the flavors you don’t like?

whatshesaid

There’s already so much in it… Maybe some honey? It’s bearable… Barely :)

OMGsrsly

I like chewing on candied or roasted fennel seeds, or making fennel tea (for some things) or drinking a tea I like that has peppermint in it (for other things). I just need to be careful with peppermint because my BFF is severely allergic. If you can deal with the flavours separately, I highly recommend it. Otherwise, good luck getting this one down when you need it! :)

Comments

Chelle

whatshesaid

There’s already so much in it… Maybe some honey? It’s bearable… Barely :)

OMGsrsly

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada