Thanks ever so much to Courtney for sending me a sample of this to try, now I can knock it off my list!

I think I’ve come to the realization that I’m not a hunormous fan of cinnamon in tea. I don’t love chai, I didn’t love Davidstea’s Stormy Night because of the cinnamon…. I do like it if it tastes like a baked good, like oatmeal raisin cookies or that amazing Brioche tea. But just not as a main feature. And while this is perfectly enjoyable, it’s not like the BLAM!! Butiki awesomeness that I’ve grown accustomed to. Because mostly what I taste is cinnamon. Not much of the creaminess. Not getting a ton of other flavours besides the spiciness.

It’s not you, Pumpkin Creme Brûlée, it’s me.

ETA as it cools I’m getting some pumpkin taste. I guess I’m also not a huge fan of pumpkin flavoured things either, I do like Davidstea’s Pumpkin Chai though. I realize that goes against everything I just finished telling you, haha.

Courtney

Aw sorry this one didn’t work out. I absolutely love it, especially with a touch of brown sugar :) But I also love pumpkin haha.

whatshesaid

I will try it sweet next time! I am also wondering if maybe I didn’t use enough leaf for the size of my cup, given it was kind of weak…

Kittenna

I found this one a bit weak too, but if you add a bit more leaf + some sugar? AMAZING.

Comments

Courtney

whatshesaid

Kittenna

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada