ETA Courtney Courtney Courtney!! thanks!!! :)
-—————————————————————————
Oh lawdy, I can’t remember who sent me this but I will go back and check. So many samples lately!

Funny, I’m definitely losing my mind. Not sure how I even remembered this much but…. I had cold brewed this the other day, for a long time. It was tasty. But I’ve been cold brewing tons of teas to try and get through a lot of my stash, and as caffeine free options to drink iced now that it’s so warm outside.

I drank this and liked it but for the life of me couldn’t remember what the hell it was! Until I saw the sample bag on the counter and it all came back to me. Oy.

To summarize. It was fruity and potent and delicious as a cold tea. I didn’t use a ton of it, maybe 1.5 tsp in a biggish jar, but left it for like, days, haha. So that worked out.

I will be all set once I can properly thank the lovely swapper who sent it to me!!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada