Look at me, the first one to rate this tea.

Sadly I didn’t love it. There was something sort of off. It tasted better than the dry blend smells (fakeish and bitter), but I still found it to be too chemically enhanced for me, really artificial and with overly strong flavouring. No pie. Never thought I’d say this but I way prefer these flavours with a rooibos base, and this just makes me appreciate their Lemon/Lime/Chiffon/Cream Tart teas that much more!

If anyone wants to try it, let me know, I will never drink a whole oz.

we can toss that into out future swap list. I’d try it :)

Kittenna

(if there’s a future planned swap with Sil, you could always throw in an extra 1.5 tsp for me too :P)

haha…we still have to figure out when we’re getting together. I have a giant bag waiting for you guys!

whatshesaid

Yeah guys, no worries i will reserve some for you!

Lol I totally have this…forgot I ordered some the other day on a whim

Comments

we can toss that into out future swap list. I’d try it :)

Kittenna

whatshesaid

Yeah guys, no worries i will reserve some for you!

Lol I totally have this…forgot I ordered some the other day on a whim

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada