drank Earl Grey by The Tea Brewery

My Nova Scotian friend received some of this as a gift and passed on the rest to me, with a warning that it’s “strong”.

I thought it was a decent cuppa Earl Grey, a bit strong but not too bad. I like EG teas to start with so it was a perfectly enjoyable way to start my day, with a bit of milk :)

I’m a bit depressed because I haven’t been able to drink as much tea lately, so I’m being choosy and drinking ones I love, make it worthwhile. I miss writing reviews. I’m still reading everyone else’s though!!

Shmiracles

cutting down on caffeine? i really need to cut down on MY caffeine intake that’s for sure. i’m always thinking, “i’ll cut down on caffeine … next week. i swear.” but that has yet to be seen. i do know what you mean though. doing things that are hard are, well, hard! but they tend to pay off in the end don’t they? don’t they? :)

whatshesaid

yeah, stupid caffeine! suckily for me my fave tea is black. boo.

Nitoo6of6

Have you tried any CO2 decaf black teas? It at least is better than chemical decaf process so I’m told.

Shmiracles

i have a Darjeeling CO2 decaf at home but haven’t tried it yet. i got it with the idea that i could add it to some of my rooibos teas to give them more OOMph. i am sooooo very tired of rooibos.

rooibos cold brewed + alcohol sometimes makes things more fun lol

whatshesaid

I’m going to have to google this CO2 thing!!

Comments

Shmiracles

whatshesaid

yeah, stupid caffeine! suckily for me my fave tea is black. boo.

Nitoo6of6

rooibos cold brewed + alcohol sometimes makes things more fun lol

whatshesaid

I’m going to have to google this CO2 thing!!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada