My amazing “tea mule” Tastybrew sent this to me, along with two other S&V teas, one being the one I know I love, Almond Sugar Cookie.
I took a chance on this one, as some others I’ve tried have left me with a feeling of “meh”.

Sadly this one didn’t work out… So far. I brewed it at work with boiling water and no doubt oversteeped it, and it tasted like slightly flavoured hot cardboard, kind of like some of their other samples did. BUT, I hear there’s a better way to bring out the flavours of these S&V teas, 180 degrees for a couple minutes I think it was, so I plan to try that and withhold my rating for now.

Either way, thank you, Tastybrew!!!

in some ways i’m glad that you’re not liking them…leaves me less inclined to order 10981239812038123 when i finally place an order with S&V

whatshesaid

I have three different ones, this, almond sugar cookie and strawberry sundae (whatever it’s called) so if you haven’t tried those or would like to try again I can certainly send you samples :)

i think i’ve tried all of those except the english toffee. no orders until june so i’m trying to sort out which will be my YAY it’s June! (or july) order lol

Comments

whatshesaid

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada