I thought I’d finally try this today, received a sample weeks ago from the awesome Tastybrew as I’d been dying to try it.

So I made it at work this morning, which means I didn’t pay any attention to temperature and lost track of how long I steeped it. Making a tea like this at work is probably never a great idea. Anyhow of course I got distracted and it was really cooled down by the time I got to it, however I was still able to enjoy it.

People talk about the original being chocolatey which I still laugh at when I read, because I feel like I will never get there. It’s as roasty and strong tasting as the original, however this one is DEFINITELY chocolatey.

I am looking forward to my second steep which will likely be tomorrow morning, because I probably let this around sit 2-3 min this morning.

Thanks to Tastybrew for this precious sample!

whatshesaid

Sorry, fixed a typo so this got bumped :)

Shmiracles

dude, i correct typos and re-post comments to fix typos constantly. have no shame! have no shame!

Ysaurella

I’m doing that all the time as I often write in Frenglish more than in English !

Comments

whatshesaid

Sorry, fixed a typo so this got bumped :)

Shmiracles

Ysaurella

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada