drank Vanilla Orchid by DAVIDsTEA

It’s ALLIIIIIIVVEEEE!!! By “it” I mean “me” and by “alive” I mean “still existing in this realm”.
I’m still completely turned off by most of my flavoured teas, but this one is so lovely and delicately flavoured, that’s why it’s one of my faves. I had some for breakfast here at work.

That would be right after I dropped a raw egg on the carpet in front of my cubicle…. I’ve gotta be the only person in history to have done that, seriously!! Smashed an egg not only at work, but on the carpet. Good thing it was Berber, haha.

Tea was totally good. Would you believe I went all weekend without any tea?? I find all I want now is Earl Grey (or cream of earl grey) – must be the Captain Picard in me.

I’m going to try and have another cup tonight, of tea in general I mean.

I still have so many new ones I haven’t even tried!! Sadness.

Alysha

LOL at the egg incident! I can relate; I once dropped an entire container of yogurt on the hallway carpet, and had to clean it up as everyone passed by.

Kittenna

You are back! Though I’ve been on and off as well. Have you been drinking unflavoured tea at all, or not really that either? I go in cycles, most often.

whatshesaid

I’m around, creeping mostly :)
I’ve been drinking some Butiki teas and earl grey type blends mostly. Anything more strongly flavoured is just not appealing to me at all right now, which is unfortunate given how many new ones I have just taking up space. I’m going to see how I feel about a flavored matcha latte tomorrow!

Hope things are going ok in your world my dear :) miss your notes!

whatshesaid

Thanks :) I’m alive!!! Just posted a “review”

Comments

Alysha

Kittenna

whatshesaid

I’m around, creeping mostly :)

Hope things are going ok in your world my dear :) miss your notes!

whatshesaid

Thanks :) I’m alive!!! Just posted a “review”

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada