Drank some of this earlier with breakfast. I either put too much milk or too few leaves because it was super weak and unsatisfying. Not that this is surprisingly lately. I am perpetually dissatisfied. With tea :(

I realize it must sound mental when I say stuff like that, the former 5 cup a day lady not being able to stomach even a cup a day half the time, or even one per week, so I will just come right out with it….
I’m about 14 weeks preggers and the baby is probably a demon that has turned me off my beloved tea. I kid, well about the demon part. Obviously!!

It’s an incredibly ironic forehead slapping twist of fate, though. I’ve stocked up on so much tea over the last few months (right up until about 2 months ago when I had the harsh realization that the smell of my flavoured teas was turning my stomach and totally repelling me)… Now I have zero urge to drink it.
Even now when I have a random cup it’s more out of a sense of obligation than an actual enjoyable experience. So sad!!! I hope it comes back six months from now!!!

I’m sticking to the unflavoured or mildly flavoured teas at this point, that’s for sure!!

Right now all I want to drink is chocolate milk and apple juice, two things I maybe had two-three times a year previously.

Kittenna

Woah, preggers! Congrats! Well that sure explains some of it, hey?

Lala

Chelle

Congrats!

haha Congratulations! That’s great news. Just remember…plenty of ppl here who will happily take some of that tea off your hands :)

Cavocorax

Congrats!!!
And maybe in the 2nd/3rd trimesters things will calm down enough that you can enjoy tea again?

ifjuly

Congratulations! Just think, one day the kiddo’ll be out and probably want to have tea parties with you. (:

Alysha

Congratulations!

Comments

Kittenna

Woah, preggers! Congrats! Well that sure explains some of it, hey?

Lala

ifjuly

Alysha

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada