drank Milk & Cookies by 52teas

I received this in a swap from someone over a year ago and it’s probably even older than that.

I accidentally oversteeped it while I was changing the baby and it got super bitter. Honestly, I’ve never found a 52Teas blend that I’ve enjoyed. I feel bad saying that because I know that behind the tea is a passionate dude who has a neat concept and cool flavor ideas but they’ve never worked out for me.

I’ve tried various ones received in swaps and they all seem to kind of taste the same, and the taste isn’t good. I may have oversteeped them all as I hear the base is picky, and I will allow for the fact that this one is crazy old and probably stale as all hell, but I think I just dislike this black base.

It kinda reminds me of the Pancake Breakfast blend which I was also not impressed with. Beyond the gross bitter base I am getting a hint of brown sugar, but no chocolatey taste.

If you want a tasty cookie tea I suggest Davidstea’s Cookie Dough, when they have it. Not sure if it still exists.

I won’t rate this because it’s old, but…it just wasn’t worth drinking. That’s my final answer.