drank Caramel by TeaGschwendner

Sil sent me a sample of this to try (thank you, as always!!), and I was pretty pumped to do so, based on her review.

It really was that good! The creamy sort of caramel vs the smokey, dark toffee sort….this is my type.

Honestly, I think for the very first time, I finally understand what people mean when they say “silky mouthfeel”…. This absolutely has one.

I love me a deliciously well done caramel black tea.

great, now I have to go research this company as far as shipping to Canada is concerned.

Thanks Sil! I think!

Flavors: Caramel

Boiling

Awesome. So glad you liked it. TeaG has some amazing teas as far as flavoured ones go IMO

whatshesaid

Which others would you recommend off the top of your head? :)

Uh…. There’s a bamboo tea they do and I liked cream, though it’s subtle….check missB’s notes. She has a bunch reviewed. I’m just not thinking of thm now

Comments

whatshesaid

Which others would you recommend off the top of your head? :)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada