My friend gave me a sample of this to try, so this morning I debated between this and LB. Uhmmmmm that was dumb. I made a poor decision. I can’t believe I’m able to be responsible for a tiny innocent helpless young human yet I chose to drink THIS when I could have made LB instead.

The other day when I drank DTT’s Cafe Vanilla I pondered out loud (in type, online, to you) about possibly not being a fan of whatever black base they use, because I feel like I can taste it in every one of their blends and it has a weird note.

Welp, this morning, with this cup, I was able to test that theory.

The end result of this experiment is that I’m not a fan.
There’s a weird background taste to this that seems unnatural somehow.

I wouldn’t have paid money for an unflavored DTT in the first place (just…WHY?!), and this cup only reinforces that sentiment.

Blehhhhhh. Should’ve had the LB.
Must always choose LB. SILLY GIRL.

I have come to learn that I only like DTT’s lime and lemon chiffon, orange and cream rooibos blends, and even those I can live without if need be

Yeah, my interest is waning, apparently. Ah well, on to greener pastures

Cavocorax

I find I binge on their teas around Black Friday because of a) great deals, and b) Fall/Winter means I want dessert teas. All the candy teas! And then I calm down and go back to drinking regular teas after binging on flavoureds for so long.

whatshesaid

Makes sense! There are a few I’d like to try in the fall, one being that green almond one that everyone seems to love

Comments

Yeah, my interest is waning, apparently. Ah well, on to greener pastures

Cavocorax

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada