drank Root Beer by Simpson & Vail

“Holy crap, root beer tea!”

No, seriously, if you’re looking for a non root beer drink that tastes and smells (and boy does it smell strong) as much like root beer as something that’s not root beer could ever possibly taste or smell, you found it!

I had wanted to try this for awhile, so thank you Courtney for sending some!
I had to separate it from all my other teas because the smell is that potent! Nuts!

I drank this on a walk with my baby, hot, in my travel mug.
It was very tasty.

Though in hindsight, I’m not entirely sure I ever need to drink hot root beer. So the rest will be cold brewed.

I kind of regret not ordering this with my one and only S&V order but I probably wouldn’t drink it too often anyway.

Super delish though! Yum!

Courtney

I hope I packaged this one well enough to not contaminate the other teas. I seriously considered sending it in it’s own envelope haha. I’m glad you enjoyed it though!

Comments

Courtney

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada