I’m sitting here with a cup of this and a cup of ‘S’mores’ in front of me as I catch up on Once Upon a Time.

I wanted to compare the two side by side and see if I still like either of them, or both, or none.

This one seems to have more flavour to me than S’mores did, the caramel and marshmallows seem a lot more obvious. I’ve decided to keep what I have left of this and throw S’mores into my swap pile, no sense keeping both!

I had previously rated this at 91 but I’m going to lower it a bit because my tastes have changed and I know enough to know I don’t love DTT’s black base. And this is definitely not an every day sort of tea!

I’ve drank soooooooo much tea today. Something bad’s going to happen to me, is there such a thing as a tea coma?!

mrmopar

Tea drunk may be the term.

whatshesaid

That may be the case, too
Haha

Comments

mrmopar

Tea drunk may be the term.

whatshesaid

That may be the case, too
Haha

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada