This is very chocolatey, obviously, with a name like that.
But again the base is ruining it for me, the base combined with DTT’s chocolate flavoring makes a lot of their teas taste the same to me.
I had rated it 82 once upon a time but that no longer applies.

I don’t need to own this anymore.
To the swap pile with ye!

Courtney

I agree about DTT. I enjoy trying their teas, but rarely do I ever enjoy them enough to keep them around.

whatshesaid

It’s funny because when I first started on here I was alllllll over DTT.
Now I am less than impressed, mostly.

Comments

Courtney

whatshesaid

It’s funny because when I first started on here I was alllllll over DTT.
Now I am less than impressed, mostly.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada