I just cracked this one open for the first time, I have a soft spot for plain vanilla anything, and enjoyed DTT’s Cafe Vanilla tea, I purchased this one hoping to find another delicious plain vanilla.

I did not.
When I opened it, the smell was pretty alcoholy, but I still gave it a chance.

It tasted OK, but not the creamy vanilla goodness I was hoping for, not even close.

The weird smell of the dry leaves seemed to somehow translate to the brewed tea. It wasn’t gross, and I pretty much finished my cup, but it absolutely not what I was hoping to find.

Another one for the swap pile!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada