I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this. I love lavender scented everything, I own plenty of lotions and such, and when we got our house, the first thing I planted in the little garden was lavender.

That being said, I’m not sure lavender is something I need to drink.

I got distracted and forgot that I had this steeping (my life story), so it could’ve been five minutes or more. The EG was fine but the lavender definitely gave it a yucky bitterness.

I will refrain from giving this a rating and try again when I remember to set the steeping timer.

Marzipan

I’m the same way, I love lavender lotions and such, but I really don’t enjoy drinking flowers :( And it seems like most French teas are highly floral? At least the ones I have tried so far.

Stephanie

The only strong lavender tea I’ve enjoyed was Butiki’s the Killer’s Vanilla which is super weird because I’m picky about vanilla in teas as well!

whatshesaid

I will give it another chance but I’m guessing that for me, lavender will remain a scent I wear on my hands rather than drink in my tea :)

Comments

Marzipan

Stephanie

whatshesaid

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada