This was my “stroll with the baby” tea for today….drank as part of my “try everything in the cupboard to see how you feel” project.

Those aren’t even good names for my activities. But it sounds purposeful!

Anyway. I was rereading my previous review on this and it was kind of gushy….but you know, I really really enjoyed this. Still. It still brings me joy.

It’s basically what I’m looking for in a chocolate mint tea, because the vanilla makes it creamy and full of yum.

Seriously, there’s nothing that vanilla can’t improve!

This tea gets to stay :)

Courtney

I agree. Straight mint and chocolate isn’t as nice as when there’s another addition to make it creamy.

whatshesaid

I guess it’s like dark chocolate vs milk chocolate…I enjoy both but creamy is where it’s at

keychange

I’m with you on adding vanilla to everything!

Sarsonator

I’m on this whole “vanilla in everything” bandwagon. Maybe I need to get my own vanilla beans and start adding at will whenever a tea needs a little extra something!

Comments

Courtney

whatshesaid

keychange

I’m with you on adding vanilla to everything!

Sarsonator

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada