drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

My friend gave me a sample of this, I’d never heard of it before but then I saw someone else’s review and realized it sounded like something this EG fan would enjoy. Sooooo I made it tonight.

I DID enjoy it, though it reminded me a lot of another tea. At first I thought maybe it was Paris, (minus the berries) but it just hit me right now – it’s Kusmi’s St. Petersburg.

Which he makes sense, because I love that.
And it makes me happy because I was regretting not ordering this with my latest H&S order that my relatives will bring me in July, but since I already own a similar one, it’s all good!

I would suggest EG fans give this a try though :)

TheTeaFairy

I really liked this one earlier today…mmmm.

whatshesaid

Yeah I think you’re the reason I had to try it! :)

boychik

It has different base than St. Petersburg has Chinese black, Indian Nimbu is Darjeeling which could be tricky. I love them both.

whatshesaid

Honestly I’m not sure I’m at a place where I could notice a big difference between the bases

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I really liked this one earlier today…mmmm.

whatshesaid

Yeah I think you’re the reason I had to try it! :)

boychik

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada