I’m so silly. Or I have major “mom brain” now, officially.

I was sure I’d ordered the Ailaoshan Black but it was this! D’oh. I think I had it in my cart but changed my mind. Regrets taste bitter.

I was painting my living room all day so I didn’t have too much time to sit and enjoy my tea, but my WP order finally arrived so obviously I made some :)

I need to have more Golden orchid before I review it, but I had this earlier and it was super fudgey and delicious. I did one resteep and it was great.

I even used filtered water because I thought it deserved the best, my husband is going to kill me when I figure out how to tell him that we need some sort of filter or water machine for all of my future tea drinking :)

Brenden – love your packaging, it seems so earthy and natural and simple. Rubber stamps make me happy. And so do handwritten thank you notes :)

I will be back at some point for that Ailaoshan Black!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Yay! So glad it arrived! :) Enjoy!

Courtney

I ordered this one and the Ailaoshan Black, yay! I can send you some of the Ailaoshan if you like. :)

TheTeaFairy

Oh no!! You must have been so disappointed not to find Ailaoshan…But I think this is a great one, i usually love Fujian blacks. I had the Mint Chocolate Chip yesterday and I think WP uses that same fujian as a base, it was really good and chocolaty.

whatshesaid

I was disappointed for sure, but this was delicious so it’s hard to be too disappointed :)

Courtney I definitely wouldn’t mind trying a cup! :)
And by " wouldn’t mind" I mean “would love”

Courtney

Haha! As soon as it arrives, I’ll send some along.

You’re the best :)

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Yay! So glad it arrived! :) Enjoy!

TheTeaFairy

whatshesaid

Courtney I definitely wouldn’t mind trying a cup! :)
And by " wouldn’t mind" I mean “would love”

Courtney

Haha! As soon as it arrives, I’ll send some along.

You’re the best :)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada