Aha! I added this to my Steepster cupboard this morning and now I get to remove it, because it’s a sipdown! Sweet satisfaction.

I actually didn’t find this horrible, it vaguely tasted of raspberries.
Because of the rooibos I cold brewed it for less than a day (which is normally how long I do it, for whatever reason)… And it wasn’t half bad.

However I took it with me on my daily stroll with the baby and it was super hot today, so at least half of my enjoyment was “oh yes, sweet icy beverage you’re so amazing” rather than caring about the actual tea.

Basically a mildly fruity iced tea, nothing mind blowing, not sad to see it go but I was happy to drink it.

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada