Thanks to Cavocorax for sending me this along with a bunch of other Adagio teas to try!

Decided to have this this morning as I watched a couple more episodes of Hannibal, season 2.
This show grosses me out so bad!! Awesome.

The tea…..not sure why but I’m getting coffee bean taste. It reminds me of Davidstea’s Chocolate Rocket minus the raspberries and with some cinnamon.

No one else has mentioned the presence of coffee beans so I must be mad. I even thought I saw half a coffee bean in the dry mix. Losing it!

So all in all, it was an enjoyable cup of tea but not one I’d buy. I think I’d prefer a tastier base.

This seemed a bit watery, though I definitely used lots of leaf!

Thanks for letting me try it, Cavo!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada