I was going to just sit back and enjoy this without analyzing it, but I realized I couldn’t pinpoint any notes within so I had to look it up.

I guess I can tell that it’s chocolate and strawberry but there’s a weird sour note that is turning me off – I can see now that it’s the hibiscus. Whhhhyyyyy would that be added?!

Yuck.

I am glad I got to try this though! I started watching Firefly last night for the very first time!!
Thank you to Cavocorax via VariaTEA!

Roswell Strange

I had this tonight too! Didn’t get much hibby, though. Looks like we’re definitely sharing in our adventure of Firefly! :)

whatshesaid

It was so bitter! Maybe I left it too long, who knows.

whatshesaid

I’m definitely enjoying the firefly viewings! I can’t believe it took me this long, considering how much and how long I’ve loved BTVS and Angel

Comments

Roswell Strange

whatshesaid

It was so bitter! Maybe I left it too long, who knows.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada