drank With Open Eyes by Butiki Teas

Hmm.

I wanted to love this, it smelled really good in the bag and the description sounds amazing….I just wish all the flavours in the brewed tea were stronger.

It underwhelmed me. It smelled so juicy and lush, but the taste was like a hint of strawberry. I didn’t really notice the ginger. It didn’t taste like fake strawberry, which is great, but I just wish everything was like 25% more potent.

I glad I don’t love it, because it’s one less to go on my wishlist!

I have some more to try again later though!
Thank you to OMGSRSLY for sending some my way!

Courtney

I’m with you on this one. Probably best for the wallet, since I love nearly all the Butikis I try haha!

OMGsrsly

I actually like that the flavour is so mild. :) More for me!

Amariel

I love this one. Like, OMG so much.

Anna

And I’m on team whatshesaid/Courtney – I feel almost equally excited to be able to say a tea isn’t for me, as I am when I find a 90+ tea. It feels like I’m making progress!

Comments

Courtney

OMGsrsly

I actually like that the flavour is so mild. :) More for me!

Amariel

I love this one. Like, OMG so much.

Anna

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada