The last of my Dr Who sample teas from Sil!

This one was just meh. A weak chai, and I’m not sure I like chai enough to drink a weak one.

I feel like the whole Adagio “oh, she’s a spunky character, I will make her into a chai tea!” fandom thing gets old fast, like there’s only so much they can do.

I’ve reached the conclusion that so far I haven’t loved any of their teas enough to buy them. Except Kaylee I think, the rosey Firefly one. But I do have a few more to try, from Cavocorax, so I am looking forward to those!

Thanks Sil, for helping me reach that conclusion without buying tons of tea that I didn’t love!

Cavocorax

Yeah, a large part of the appeal for the fandom tea is just the association with the characters, I think. So I’ll drink Sherlock and think about life on Baker Street, and that’s fun but they’re nott OMG i have to haz teas by any means! (Which is why I wanted to send you some before you bough any!) Of course there ARE a few gems but it’s hard to find them when anyone can create a blend.

Comments

Cavocorax

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada