drank Irish Cream by Red Leaf Tea

T&C TTB Tea # 12 – Backlog May 25

(My last TTB backlogged review for now.)

I really need to try this again because I may not have paid careful enough attention to the flavour. It didn’t taste boozy to me. I love Bailey’s Irish Cream… when I was a teenager I’d always buy it and mix it with milk. Or just with ice cubes. Because that’s what people who don’t love the taste of booze do, drink sweet ones that taste like dessert and contain 5999 calories.

It was desserty….eh. I definitely need a round two of this at some point.

No rating for now.

I’m going to watch Sons of Anarchy now! At this rate I should be done S1 in no time!

mj

As a teenager, I used to take a little bit from each bottle in my parents’ liquor cabinet and mix them all together so there wouldn’t be a noticeable about missing from any one bottle. So gross!! I was so stupid LOL

*amount

Marzipan

Great series!

whatshesaid

I used to steal some booze out of all my parents’ bottles and replace it with water, haha

I may have also done that lol

Comments

mj

*amount

Marzipan

Great series!

whatshesaid

I may have also done that lol

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada