Made this last night – I had too much left for one cup but not enough for two, so I overleafed it, hoping it would just be extra flavorful. It was.

This is actually a pretty decent caramel black tea! Worth trying, if you’re into that sort of thing.

It brews up nice and rich and takes perfectly to a good splash of milk. Good dessert tea.

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada