Sent by OMGsrsly via Crowkettle

Honestly I didn’t get any flavour out of this one. Didn’t really taste like anything. I’m trying to get through a lot of teas right now so I actually ended up dumping it, no sense drinking tea that tastes like nothing!

Though I appreciate getting to try it :)
I think I’m more a fan of MF’s black and gourmand teas.

Ysaurella

I didn’t like this one neither. MF proposes a lot of nice green teas even if I am not very green but this one is really meh.

CrowKettle

I enjoyed this one when I first got it ages ago, when I first started drinking loose leaf, but it was never a dynamic blend even when it did have flavour.

Comments

Ysaurella

CrowKettle

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada