drank White Peach by Adagio Teas

Received this as a sample from Cavocorax and decided to use it up as a cold brew.

Left it overnight, gave it a try this afternoon.
It was ok!
I have trouble with most peach flavoured things, because they always seem to strike me as overly artificial. This was was no different, but at least it wasn’t overly sweet.

I still have some left in the fridge to drink tomorrow, any cold fruity tea is refreshing these days!

Thanks Cavo :)

Scheherazade

I have the same problem with peach. It seems to be a difficult one to get right!

mj

Lupicia’s Momo supergrade oolong is the best peach tea I’ve had

Comments

Scheherazade

mj

Lupicia’s Momo supergrade oolong is the best peach tea I’ve had

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada