drank Hot Tropic by DAVIDsTEA

Chocolate?! So weird.
I guess someone tasted that somehow??

I cold brewed this and when I drank it I got nothing but piña colada. I’m being truthful. Maybe some spices to give it a bit of richness and a little kick.

My all time favorite tea to cold brew is Davidstea’s Tropicalia, and I’m guessing they came out with this one for 2014 instead of bringing back Tropicalia, like they should have.

But since they didn’t, this one will have to do.

As far as a piña colada iced tea, this one is yummy.
I will buy some more to have for the rest of the summer!

Roswell Strange

According to DT’s ingredients list on their website, there’s no chocolate in this? I agree with you about Tropicalia, though.

whatshesaid

Oh thank god, I thought for sure I had lost it. It says chocolate at the top of the page, I guess someone else added that?? Weird!

Roswell Strange

Ah yeah, I just looked at the tea page. It’s one of the listed flavours which just means someone else tasted that when they prepared it. In theory the flavours could list Sunscreen if someone tasted that (it’s an option in the flavors list). But yeah, that would be a weird ingredient – and I’d feel silly too given I didn’t notice chocolate either when I had this one ;)

Comments

Roswell Strange

whatshesaid

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada