drank Easter Tea by Dammann Freres

I’m so behind. I still exist!

I drank this the other night, super old sample from Shmiracles, I guess I was kind of clinging to my samples of fancy French teas.

I enjoyed it, though not enough to buy. Definitely got a fruity cherry with a sweet note sort of taste, though I wouldn’t say chocolate specifically.

It was tasty, I could see how it might be an Easter related tea.

My new goal is to get through the rest of my fancy French tea samples that I’ve been hoarding, to see which I truly love.

BUT, now I have a nasty head cold so it will have to wait.

Strangely enough, for the last couple of days my favorite teas haven’t tasted right to me. Must have been the head cold creeping up. Yuck.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada