I found a tin of this on clearance at Target, and I figured $2.88 was low enough to take a chance on something new. It’s okay… not something I’m going to go out of my way for, but a nice change for now and then. The smell is nearly identical to the taste, which is almost entirely fruity.

gmathis

Your Target has H & S? Awwww!

ashmanra

My daughter JUST texted me today from Target in her town to tell me that they had Harney and Sons! I think ours does, too, but I haven’t been in a while…

wheezybee

I think it’s only the Super Targets, but ours has something like eight varieties in stock. Only the sachets though, no loose leaf.

Comments

gmathis

Your Target has H & S? Awwww!

ashmanra

wheezybee

Feel free to browse my cupboard if you’re interested in swapping, but all the mate and pu-erh in our household is my husband’s.

For swapping purposes, please note the apple allergy. Thank you!

I tried to limit my cupboard to teas that were 1oz or larger, but that was a gorgeous failure in terms of swap communication. It’s all going back up.

Okay, I just feel wrong trying to grade things without a rubric – it’s too inconsistent! So, here is the grading breakdown:

0-50: Dump it!
50-60: I might finish the cup
60-70: Possibly finish the pot
70-80: I may keep this on hand
80-90: Cupboard space guaranteed
90-100: Poetry may be involved!

Dallas, TX