My experience with this tea doesn’t seem to coincide with the other reviews on here. This has been a summer full of Earl Greys, and this tea is one of the most disappointing. After all the promise in its description I was expecting something better than the burnt black tea aroma and flavor.

You can read my full review here:

wheezybee

If I’d been paying more attention I might have done something a little better for my 100th tasting note!

Comments

wheezybee

Feel free to browse my cupboard if you’re interested in swapping, but all the mate and pu-erh in our household is my husband’s.

For swapping purposes, please note the apple allergy. Thank you!

I tried to limit my cupboard to teas that were 1oz or larger, but that was a gorgeous failure in terms of swap communication. It’s all going back up.

Okay, I just feel wrong trying to grade things without a rubric – it’s too inconsistent! So, here is the grading breakdown:

0-50: Dump it!
50-60: I might finish the cup
60-70: Possibly finish the pot
70-80: I may keep this on hand
80-90: Cupboard space guaranteed
90-100: Poetry may be involved!

Dallas, TX