I tried really hard not to spill the beans about the new stuff I picked up on my trip…clearly I failed. Haha. China might need to be an annual trip. This one will need further ratio changes but is by far the greatest green tea blend I’ve come up with.

I searched high and low to build a tea around the description (which I wrote about 6 months ago). This has been one of my longest projects – and I’m VERY excited about the outcome!

Estimated by the 15th. :) So excited – Back to the grind on Saturday!

CupofTree

This one sounds really pretty, am in LOVE with the name and I want to hear more! like what’s in it, what does it taste like?

Whispering Pines Tea Company

It’s a pure green tea/pouchong blend. 3 green teas from different regions of china, one being lightly scented with jasmine, the other a VERY naturally sweet green and the third being top secret :)

Tea and Trees

I’m excited! I am in love with your tea, I’ll be ordering more very soon!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Ahh! So glad to hear! I’ve heard nothing but great things from fellow Michiganders! :D

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Write up some tasting notes if you can, I’d love to hear more of what you love! :)

Tea and Trees

I’m working on it, I’ve been trying to find the right words!

Comments

CupofTree

Tea and Trees

I’m excited! I am in love with your tea, I’ll be ordering more very soon!

Tea and Trees

I’m working on it, I’ve been trying to find the right words!