I’m quite glad that I finished this blend a few days ago. It’s been in the works for a bit over a month now.
Serenity on the summit — the perfect every-day, anytime, smooth, brisk, citrusy-sweet black tea made for the adventurist.

Imagine a high-elevation desert mountaintop shortly after sunset. A storm rolling across the Western horizon and a warm, humid breeze blowing the sweet scent of agave and wild bergamot across the starlit granite. This tea perfectly embodies that blissful perfection.

Cradle the breeze in your hands and feel the warmth of the desert sky, the milky way, and the sweet nectar of life.

Namaste.
So this blend was inspired by the desert. I wanted a bold and invigorating yet smooth and sweet blend. I started with the feeling of warmth and the scent of all the sweet flowers and plantlife on the mountainside. For that I used a yunnan black with a warm peppery touch and notes of orange blossom honey. I needed depth and boldness with citrus notes along with a malty background, so I blended that with a high-elevation Nilgiri black tea from the rich soils of the Blue Mountains. With these two smooth and sweet black teas, I eventually reached the memory of the summit of Prescott, Arizona, with sweet winds and endless adventure.

You can see the memory that inspired the blend here: