drank The Emerald Path by Nourish Tea

I’ve been enjoying nourishtea’s Canadian Breakfast, so when I found myself at the grocery store again I decided to give their green tea a try. Emerald Path is surprisingly good. I’m honestly surprised to find such a lovely tea not only in a grocery store, but in a pre-packaged presentation. I would normally have to go to a fancy speciality tea shop to find a green tea that’s sweet, delicate and re-steepable, but hey, I’m not complaining.

I’m at the point where my family, friends and coworkers ask me for tea advice. It’s awesome, but I still feel as though I’m just getting started.

I love tea, have a small ball-joint doll collection, am fascinated by Japanese culture and faerie folklore, and wish I could travel much more often. I have two daughters, a husband, and three cats. I wish I had more time for all the things I want to learn and do.

I use Steepster to log each tea I try only once, so I may not update that often, but I drink several kinds of tea several times daily!

Canada