drank Masala Chai by Teaopia

Still on my chai kick lol. Ok, so I tried this one again, except I added another spoonful of tea (I used 4 scoops for 2 cups of water) and I also brewed it for only 3mins 45seconds. One of the things I noticed and forgot to mention in the last brew was that I think I might have over brewed it a tiny bit. It was just slightly bitter tasting.

This next brew was even better. I tasted the brew prior to adding anything to it, and found it to be quite nice. I only added a tiny bit of honey to compliment it, and of course lots of milk – so it’s similar to a latte. Really good! In fact, I’m raising my rating of it too. My partner tried a sip of it and he thought it was good too (he’s not really into flavoured teas, so I guess this is a good sign) The only kicker in all of this? When I bought this, I only went with a small bag of it. Whoops. Anyone have any other good chai recommendations for me? ;)

Missy

SerendipiTea has 4 or 5 chais, all a bit different from each other. Some of them just aren’t my thing but you may want to give them a look. :D

Comments

Missy

Just a girl doing yoga. And other random things.
I drink a lot….of tea.

I’m still figuring out my rating system. The little smiley faces mess me up – I wish you could see the numbers underneath. Bear with me while I figure it all out and hopefully come up with a rating system besides “like” “don’t like” and “sometimes/sorta kinda like” ;)

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/YoginiUndefined