drank Tazo Chai by Tazo

Not sure of the wisdom of drinking this right before bed, but I swear this teabag just jumped right into my hand when I reached into the cupboard, so how could I resist? ;)
I put a bit too much honey into it, so it’s a bit too sweet (I can’t believe I said that, because I LOVE sweet tea – but this is a bit too much, even for me) but fortunately, the spice is peeking through the haze of sweetness, and overall it’s enjoyable on a cold, rainy night. ETA – the super pepper notes that I rebelled against in my previous tasting, appears to be hidden somewhat by all the sweetness. So I guess all this honey balanced it out a little.
EETA: Ugh, disregard, the super pepper has returned. :/

Just a girl doing yoga. And other random things.
I drink a lot….of tea.

I’m still figuring out my rating system. The little smiley faces mess me up – I wish you could see the numbers underneath. Bear with me while I figure it all out and hopefully come up with a rating system besides “like” “don’t like” and “sometimes/sorta kinda like” ;)

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/YoginiUndefined