drank Mango Diablo by DAVIDsTEA

I had this iced in store today with a friend (we both adore mango and spicy dishes), and it was really good! Normally I don’t like getting tea iced from David’s because I find it gets diluted to easily, but this was fantastic. The store wasn’t very busy or crowded so we talked over tea in the back, and the service was fantastic.

Mango Diablo is very lightly sweet and packs a definite punch from the chilli peppers. It’s not spicy like a masala chai is, and would be spicier without agave (and, I think, hot instead of iced), and it’s great for a spicy fan like me. It’s the new tea of the month, so I think I’ll be stocking up on some once I empty my cupboard a bit!

Canadian tea addict! Also a fandom nerd and perpetual student. My favourites are greens (genmaicha and a good jasmine), pu’erh (any kind—I love pu’erh), lapsang souchong, yerba mate, and guayusa. I almost seem to be one of the lone Pukka fans of Steepster, but I’m all right with that.

It’s been about two years since I’ve done anything on Steepster, but we’ll see if I find myself moved to post anything here on out. Till then, whenever that may be!

Canada